Saturday, May 06, 2006

Non-Australian Sport Centered Around Rednecks...

So, after 30 hours of traveling, and then heading straight to the office, I crash HARD once I hit the hotel. I'm entitled, right? I closed my eyes around 7pm, and never opened them again until 8am.

Maybe I crashed TOO hard. I open my eyes, and turn on the TV. It's on Fox Sports 2, which usually shows things like rugby, cricket, Australian rules football, etc. However, THIS is what I see:

I had to run to the window and look outside, to make sure where I REALLY was...
So, I come back in time to see the end of the race...but when it was time to show the winner's circle,..."
...they cut away to an Australian Rules Football match, and then I was sure where I was again:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earnhardt Jr. won saturday night cup race Dad

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny.
We missed you today.

Gene

Monday, May 08, 2006 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home