Saturday, April 22, 2006

Eating Skippy (and I don't mean peanut butter)

I have a new food fantasy - which can never become reality, since Robert Mitchum is dead. I long to hear him do a voice-over for a new television ad where, with triumphant Aaron Copland music in the background, he says, "Kangaroo - it's what's for dinner." MMMMMMM...tasty!

Some folks from work took me out to James Squire Brewery...good for its beverages in its own right.
However, something on the menu caught my eye, and I felt compelled to try it.

I wasn't disappointed. 'Roo tastes like fine, tender, lean steak. Why the heck doesn't Outback Steakhouse serve THAT?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure to eat a live witchity grub. yum
http://amyjosh.smugmug.com/gallery/1034970/5/48049930

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home