Saturday, May 13, 2006

Catching up...

Yeah, so it's been a busy week at work. I've now driven a total of four times in Australia. The first was the white-knuckled trip from the airport to the hotel on my FIRST trip out here, and the second was a slightly-less white-knuckled trip from the hotel to airport on my SECOND trip out here.

My third and fourth ventures were work-related; I had to drive out to a co-workers house in the suburbs, and meet up with them for another trip down to Canberra. They trusted me to get there - but then insisted on doing all the driving to and from Canberra (in MY rental car - but I can't say that I blame them). Once we returned from Canberra, I was allowed to drive my rental car back to the hotel that evening - oh, goody.

I did do a little walking around the city this week. I spent some time walking around the Darling Harbor area, and snapped a few photos.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home